Looking for a better product to introduce into your manicures, let it be gel nails with tips, or perhaps just a strong a durable manicure that lasts on natural nails? Didier Lab Ireland has just the product for you!
Introducing Didier Lab Sculpture Polybase! 😍
So what exactly is Sculpture Polybase? We're here to tell you all about it!
Didier Lab Sculpture Polybase is a combination of Base, Color, and Gel hybrid in a single formula. It is a TRIPOLYMER technology that allows you to get the job done quickly and flawlessly.
The formula contains an advanced TPO compound responsible for the rapid hardening of polymers even at high pigment contents and ensuring that the material binds well to the nail plate. Very high pigment content and viscous texture enable the product to form and even restore the architecture of the nail with minimum effort. Unique, viscous, well-pigmented texture ensures smooth colour and nail surface.
Sculpture Color Polybase combines the best properties of the base, polish, and gel:
• Binds very strongly to the nail plate
• Easy application and nail plate formation performs the function of the forming base
• 1 layer application, easy and quick nail painting. Non-runny consistency.
• Worn as a gel: hard, durable, and long-lasting.
So what exactly do you need to know about this revolutionary product? Keep reading, we have all the information you need to completely change what you thought you knew about manicures right here!
What are Didier Lab Sculpture Polybase properties?
- 1 layer application
- Base and color "2 in 1"
- Immediately conceals any nail imperfections
- May be used for French manicure
- Elastic texture
- Viscous consistency
How do you apply Didier Lab Sculpture Polybase?
- Prepare the nail plate as usual
- Remove excess grease and moisture from the nail plate using Didier Lab Dehydrator
- Apply Extra Bond With Vitamins on all nails.
- DO NOT DRY WITH A LAMP!
- Use a generous amount of the sculpture polish if you want to apply only a single layer. Apply it on the nail by gently moving the brush over the surface of the material. When applying two layers – use a much smaller amount for the first layer of the polish. Dry for 2 min using a LED lamp 60s/UV.
- Apply the selected Top Coat. Dry for 2 min using a LED lamp 60s/UV.
What is the process for removal of Didier Lab Sculpture Polybase:?
Sculpture Color Polybase must be removed with a nail drill. It cannot be dissolved!
IMPORTANT TO NOTE: Sculpture Polybase can only be used with Extra Bond Nail Repair With Vitamins. Both of these formulas combine during polymerisation forming a unique and extremely durable surface perfect for everyday wear, while the vitamins contained in the Bond formula protect the nails from drying out, cracking, yellowing and flaking.
So are you convinced yet? We absolutely love this product, not only because it offers a fantastic range of colours, or that it enhances the nail to a level we've never see before, but also because it reduces our manicure treatment time by more than half! That means less time doing manicures, but also more opportunities to work with more clients and create nails that only Didier Lab Ireland products can give you!
See for yourself
Enjoy and thanks for reading!
Didier Lab Ireland x