Green Reactive Vegan Nail Polish, Didier Lab, 10ml
Didier Lab`s Vegan Green Reactive nail polish responds to natural light, meaning that it dries without UV or LED lamp. The composition of nail polishes is created from ingredients of natural and BIO origin.
Used in the 3-step polish system: Green reactive Vegan Bonding Base Coat Base ➜ Green Reactive Vegan Nail Polish ➜ Green Reactive Vegan Top Coat Top coat.
- 68% natural origin, 75% BIO-sourced, cruelty free ingredients
- Includes Hexanal and Bio ceramics which are responsible for strengthening, nourishing and extending the wear time of the nail polish. The high amount of solid particles ensures a rich and even coating of nail polish.
- Creamy, easy to apply texture - only 1 or 2 coats needed
- Does not require a lamp - but gives the effect of gel polish
- Super easy to use at home - 100%
- Best retention - 98.1%
- Incredibly long-lasting shine
- No soaking needed - easy removal
1) Prepare the nail plate as usual, clean the cuticles.
2) Eliminate any excess oil and moisture using the Didier Lab Dehydrator.
3) Apply a Vegan Bonding base coat from Didier Lab. Let dry for 3 to 5 minutes.
4) Apply the first coat of Green Reactive Vegan color from Didier Lab. Wait 3-5 minutes until it dries.
5) Apply the second coat of Green Reactive Vegan color from Didier Lab. Wait 5 minutes until it is dry.
6) Finish with the Didier Lab Green Reactive Vegan top coat. Leave to dry for a few minutes.
Removal: when the nail polish begins to chip, safely remove it with a non-toxic nail polish remover.
INGREDIENTS : 68% natural origin, 75% BIO-sourced
ETHYL ACETATE, BUTYL ACETATE, NITROCELLULOSE, ADIPIC ACID/NEOPENTYL GLYCOL//TRIMELLITIC ANHYDRIDE COPOLYMER, ACETYL TRIBUTYL CITRATE, BUTYL ACETATE, ALCOHOL, ETHYL ACETATE, STEARALKONIUM BENTONITE, HEA IPDI ISOCYANURATE TRIMER/POLYCAPROLACTONE DIOL COPOLYMER, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, CI 77491, TRIS -HEA IPDI ISOCYANURATE TRIMER, N-BUTYL ALCOHOL, CI 77891, CI 15880, DIACETONE ALCOHOL, HEXANAL, CI 77266 [nano], LITHOTHAMNION CALCAREUM EXTRACT, CI 77499, PHOSPHORIC ACID, MANNITOL, DIATOMACEOUS EARTH, ZINC SULFATE, CI 19140 , CI 15850, TOCOPHEROL.