Stained glass gel polish creates a semi-transparent, transparent glass-like color in-depth effect. Used in a variety of designs as part of a design or as a full varnish. Applications:
• Liquid metal Silver + Vitra Gel gives you a deep 5D view of the aquarium effect
• Drop or stone effect
• Molded French technique
• Aquarium effect
METHOD OF USE
together as a system Liquid Metal Silver:
1. Prepare the nail plate as usual: perform a manicure and give the nail a shape
2. Remove excess grease and moisture from the Didier Lab Dehydrator nail plate.
3. Varnish all nails with the selected additional bonding agent: Acid free Bond, Extra Bond Nail
Repair, Acid Primer or transparent base.
4. Varnish 1 coat of selected Didier Lab base and dry in a lamp with an LED lamp for 1min / UV for 2min
5. Varnish the selected dark contrasting color of Liquid metal silver gel polish as a base.
Black contrasts best. Dry in a lamp in an LED lamp for 1min / UV for 2min
6. Coat the nails with Liquid metal Silver gel and use a magnet to extract the various metal particles
forms. After obtaining the desired design, dry in an LED lamp for 1min / UV for 2min.
7. Apply Vitra Gel with the selected varnish (No1, No2, No3, No4, No5). You will get a deep aquarium -
stained glass impressive effect. Dry in an LED lamp for 1min / UV for 2min.
8. Varnish with Top Coat.
Other uses: Droplet, stained glass, 3D deep painting, infused French, etc. various decoration