This semi-permanent top coat, without sticky residue and in a milky color was created to achieve quick manicures and to decorate nails painted in any color.
- Prepare the nail plate as usual: perform a manicure and shape the nail.
- Remove excess oil and moisture from the plate with the Dehydrator Didier Lab"
- If necessary (depending on the condition of the nail plate), apply an additional bonding agent (Acid free Bond, Extra Bond Nail Repair or Acid Primer).
- Cover the nail plate with the chosen transparent base. Dry under the lamp as indicated in the description of the base.
- Cover the base with a layer of Top Coat Milky Pink no wipe. Polymerization - 60 sec. LED / 120 sec. UV.
Attention: the duration and intensity of the gloss of the topcoat depend directly on correct polymerization.
Removal: File the finish with a 180 grit file and dissolve the varnish with Didier Lab Remover for 5 to 7 minutes. You can also completely file the varnish with the file.