VARNISH AND ART IN ONE
The new Confetti effect gel varnishes are designed in response to the most popular and popular trend in the varnish industry - Jelly Nails.
The perfect combination of air varnishes with Confetti particles of various sizes fulfils 2 functions - varnishing and design.
Varnishes are airy, semi-transparent, creating the impression of light and gentle gel polishing.
It's varnish and art in one bottle!
The Confetti collection consists of light, smoky, airy, translucent soft tones.
With this collection, there are limitless possibilities to create light and sufficiently bright air coverings.
Depending on the desired effect, varnish in 1-3 coats.
- Does not run and does not leak to the sides, will polymerize extremely quickly
- Varnish with camouflage gel effect (nail varnished but at the same time looks very natural)
- Invisible regrowth - due to the uniqueness of its transparent texture, regrowth is barely visible
- Ideal for Ombre technique as it delivers a subtle transition naturally.
- Easy to combine and perfect for combining with other Didier Lan line varnishes: Studios Didier, Didier Lab Macarons and others.
- Watercolour consistency
✔ Coating - fast and even.
✔ Varnish and art in one
✔ Polymerization - 60s sec. LED / UV
✔ Cleaning - dissolving in varnish cleaner / cutter.
METHOD OF USE:
- Prepare the nail plate as usual: do a manicure and give the nail a shape
- Remove excess grease and moisture from the nail plate USING Didier Lab Dehydrator .
- Varnish all nails with the selected additional bonding agent: Acid free Bond, Extra Bond Nail Repair, Acid Primer or transparent base.
- Varnish optionally from 1-3 coats. The number of layers depends on the desired result - effect. Dry in a lamp in an LED lamp 60s / UV 2min (at a lamp wavelength of 395-405nm).
- Apply Top coat with the selected top coat of gel polish. Dry in LED lamp 60s / UV for 2min.
INGREDIENTS: Acrylates Copolymer, 2-Hydroxyethyl Methacrylate, Hydroxucyclohexyl phenyl ketone, diphenyl (2,4,6-trimethylbenzoyl) phosphine oxide, SILICA, May Contain: CI 45430, CI 77266, CI77120, CI 19140, CI 42090, CI 15510, CI 15510, CI 15510 10020, CI 51319, MICA.
Attention! May produce an allergic reaction: irritating to eyes, nose and skin. Keep away from open flames. Keep out of reach of children. Do not store in direct sunlight. Keep product tightly closed.
For professional use only.
We ship all orders from Didier Lab Ireland using DPD Couriers!
When you make an order, you will receive an email or phone notification from us confirming your order.
If your order is placed by 11:00am, we will dispatch your order within that same day, and you can expect your order within 1-2 business days. (ROI only) We make it our top priority to ship your order within the same working day if ordered by 11am, but if an order comes in after that time frame, we will ship your order by next working day. If there is ever a delay with your order, we will always notify you by email or phone, depending on the provided contact information.
Delivery charges on orders are as follows:
For Ireland standard delivery is €6
For UK standard delivery is €10
For other delivery locations please contact us through our Contact Us page, or email email@example.com
We offer free delivery to the following orders:
For Ireland minimum order spend of €60
For the UK minimum order spend €70
Your cart will automatically apply free shipping to your order once this minimum spend requirement has been met.
Please note that days indicated for shipping/delivery are working days (Monday - Friday). Delivery times can vary due to issues outside of our control.