Nail-friendly gel base is the latest invention of US scientists! It meets all the needs and problems of the nail industry today.
The most common nail problems these days:
Mechanically thinned nail plate.
Chemical damage to the nail plate (onycholysis) resulting from the use of aggressive acid bases and overheating of the nail plate.
Weak and worn nail plate.
The base does not hold, because the extremely large supply makes it difficult to identify and choose the right one.
The most pressing needs of nail technicians:
The wearing time of the base should not be less than 2-3 weeks.
During polymerization, the base must not be hot!
The base must be moldable so that the architecture of the nail can be done right away.
The consistency should be such that it does not flow on the cuticles.
Base-coated nails must be firm throughout the wear period.
The base must be hard, but at the same time elastic, so that the gel nail polish does not crack.
The base should be "friendly" to the nails.
Studios Didier Fiber Octagon base layer formula is enriched with vitamin E and Calcium . It is because of the lack of these vitamins that our nail plates become weak and worn out. Nails break and flake, and after covering them with gel polish, expectations are not fulfilled.
Vit. E. - designed to restore weak, brittle and worn nails.
Ca (Calcium) – intended to ensure and maintain the strength of nails.
The glass fiber particles - nylon in the composition form strong and elastic joints. They perform the main function of strengthening the nail. The manicure will last longer, because the glass fiber particles connected during the polymerization will form an extremely stable and strong base for the gel polish.
The biggest challenge for the formulators was to find a compound that would cause as little or no heating sensation as possible during the polymerization of the wafer when a transparent material is used. This invention aims to prevent a widespread chemical damage to the nail plate - onycholysis. This was achieved by consistently slowing down the process of joining the chains of molecules.
- Nail strengthening
- Nail restoration Vit. E and Calcium
- For modelers, the "no filing" technique
- Masking (depending on the chosen shade)
- Removal with a milling cutter/filing
Features of the texture:
- Even distribution of fiber hairs
- Non-running - easy to shape
- Average variance
- Prepare the nail plate as usual: perform a manicure and shape the nail
- Remove excess fat and moisture from the nail plate with Didier Lab Dehydrator.
- If there is a need to additionally prepare the nail plate, choose and polish all nails with the selected additional bonding agent: Acid free Bond, Extra Bond Nail Repair, Acid Primer or transparent base.
- Varnish Studios Didier Fiber base Octagon 1 with a thin layer and dry in a lamp in an LED lamp for 60s / UV 2min (with a lamp wavelength of 395-405nm
- Varnish 2 layers of Studios Didier Fiber base Octagon and dry in a lamp in an LED lamp for 60s / UV 2min (with a lamp wavelength of 395-405nm)
Cover with the selected top layer of gel polish Top coat. Dry in an LED lamp for 60s / UV 2min.
Removal methods :
- Dissolving Didier Lab remover from 7-12 min
- Removal with milling cutter
- Removal with a file (100 grit will be most suitable)
We ship all orders from Didier Lab Ireland using DPD Couriers!
When you make an order, you will receive an email or phone notification from us confirming your order.
If your order is placed by 11:00am, we will dispatch your order within that same day, and you can expect your order within 1-2 business days. (ROI only) We make it our top priority to ship your order within the same working day if ordered by 11am, but if an order comes in after that time frame, we will ship your order by next working day. If there is ever a delay with your order, we will always notify you by email or phone, depending on the provided contact information.
Delivery charges on orders are as follows:
For Ireland standard delivery is €6
For UK standard delivery is €10
For other delivery locations please contact us through our Contact Us page, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer free delivery to the following orders:
For Ireland minimum order spend of €60
For the UK minimum order spend €70
Your cart will automatically apply free shipping to your order once this minimum spend requirement has been met.
Please note that days indicated for shipping/delivery are working days (Monday - Friday). Delivery times can vary due to issues outside of our control.