Liquid Metal Gel, Silver
Maximum saturated, silver pigment gel polish. The soft, viscous and smooth silk texture smooths itself out. Rich liquid metal particles can be used as a base against stained glass gel polishes, decorated by shrinking various shapes with a magnet, as design elements, etc.
Unlimited design and varnishing options!
METHOD OF USE:
1. Prepare the nail plate as usual: perform a manicure and give the nail a shape.
2. Remove excess grease and moisture from the Didier Lab Dehydrator nail plate.
3. Varnish all nails with the selected additional bonding agent: Acid free Bond, Extra Bond Nail Repair, Acid Primer or transparent base.
4. Varnish 1 coat of selected Didier Lab base and dry in a lamp with an LED lamp for 1 min / UV for 2 min.
5. Varnish the selected dark contrasting color of Liquid metal silver gel polish as a base. Black contrasts best . Dry in a lamp LED lamp 1 min / UV 2 min.
6. Coat the nails with Liquid metal Silver gel and use a magnet to extract the various shapes of metal particles. After obtaining the desired design, dry in an LED lamp for 1 min / UV for 2 min.
7. Depends on further desires and desired effect:
• Apply Vitra Gel with the selected varnish (No1, No2, No3, No4, No5). You will get an impressive effect of deep stained glass.
• Varnish with Top Coat.
• Use Liquid metal gel for small design elements, to convey a drop effect, for infused French decoration, and more.
Liquid metal Gel, Silver