Fibre Base Gel - Innovative Super-texture technology. Strong and elastic gel with synthetic fibreglass particles. The tool has nail-binding and nail-strengthening properties. The synthetic Nylon fibres contained are evenly distributed and perform the main function of nail reinforcement-bonding throughout the wear. Contains vitamin E for the restoration of weak, brittle and weakened nails. Calcium (Ca) is necessary to maintain and ensure nail strength. Designed for all types of nails, especially problematic ones.
- Nail reinforcement
- Nail reconstruction
- Extensions (as an additional feature if required)
- Modelling technique "without filing"
- Masking (depending on the shade you choose)
- Removal milling / filing
- Nail strengthening
- Reconstruction of the nail
- Extension (in addition if necessary)
- Modeling technique without filing
- Coverage (depending on the chosen shade)
- Dissolves in acetone
- Can be removed with a file / sander
Method of use:
- Prepare the nail plate as usual: do a manicure and give the nail a shape
- Remove excess grease and moisture from the nail usinf the Didier Lab Dehydrator on the nail plate.
- If there is a need for additional preparation of the nail plate, choose and varnish all the nails with the chosen additional bonding agent: Acid free Bond, Extra Bond Nail Repair, Acid Primer or transparent base.
- Apply Fibre Base Gel in 1 thin layer and dry in a lamp - LED lamp 60s / UV 2min (at a lamp wavelength of 395-405nm)
- Apply Fibre Base Gel 2nd layer and dry in a lamp - LED lamp 60s / UV 2min (at a lamp wavelength of 395-405nm)
- Apply Top coat with the selected top coat of gel polish. Dry in LED lamp 60s / UV for 2min.
- Dissolve using Didier Lab Remover for 7-12 min
- Remove product with cutter
Capacity: 10 ml
Country of Origin USA
We ship all orders from Didier Lab Ireland using DPD Couriers!
When you make an order, you will receive an email or phone notification from us confirming your order.
If your order is placed by 11:00am, we will dispatch your order within that same day, and you can expect your order within 1-2 business days. (ROI only) We make it our top priority to ship your order within the same working day if ordered by 11am, but if an order comes in after that time frame, we will ship your order by next working day. If there is ever a delay with your order, we will always notify you by email or phone, depending on the provided contact information.
Delivery charges on orders are as follows:
For Ireland standard delivery is €6
For UK standard delivery is €10
For other delivery locations please contact us through our Contact Us page, or email email@example.com
We offer free delivery to the following orders:
For Ireland minimum order spend of €60
For the UK minimum order spend €70
Your cart will automatically apply free shipping to your order once this minimum spend requirement has been met.
Please note that days indicated for shipping/delivery are working days (Monday - Friday). Delivery times can vary due to issues outside of our control.